QuickSmith is a Smith Chart based linear circuit simulation program
for Microsoft Windows. QuickSmith was designed to perform a rapid and
efficient Smith Chart calculation. It uses the advantage of Windows environment
to provide friendlier way to simulate Graphical RF designs.
Some of the features offered by this program are listed below:
- Ladder network, elements are loaded using drag drop method.
- Open and Save functions for schematic files
- Impedance matching
- Frequency/component sweep
- Load impedance interpolation/extrapolation for frequency dependent loads
- Q factors taken into account for network components
- Amplifier design/analysis using gain/noise circles
- Insertion loss and S21 graphs
- Transmission line parameter calculations
- Constant Conductance, VSWR and Q circles
- Import and Export of data files
- Help files with solved examples of network matching and amplifier design
For your convenience and to download, setup files have been placed
into zip file, "Qsmith.zip".
To install, create a sub-directory "qsmith", copy the file to this directory
unzip it using winzip and run setup.exe.
All files zipped in one folder can be found here
last update: AUG092009